ODC has suspended in-person classes through April 7 and has postponed performances. Learn more here.
Join some of our teachers and beloved community online where we can continue your dance practice while our physical studio doors are closed. This Thursday we’re launching ODC Classes At-Home where teachers will be inviting you into their homes. These classes will be live-streamed via Zoom.
Sign up for classes below as usual in MindBody. After you register you’ll receive a Zoom link 15-min before the class starts.
Price: $9 Online Drop In, or use your class card. These charges will help us provide important income for our faculty, accompanists, and supporting staff.
We are feeling the disruption of this unprecedented time, consider making a donation in support of our fantastic teachers.
We hope these online classes help you stay connected with your health, your creativity and community or start a whole new routine.
We are inspired by you, let’s move together! #ODCATHome
To Live Stream:
1) Download Zoom.Us app on your desktop/laptop or mobile device, create an account and and use your name that matches MindBody when logging in.
2) Register at least 15 minutes before class starts and check your emails for a link to our ZOOM conference call from one of our Front Desk staff.
Tips and Tricks
– Make sure you have a stable internet connection
– Keep your mic off when not speaking
– Share your camera so the instructor knows how you’re doing (you can turn off your camera if you’d like)
– Clear space to move
– Have fun!